Electronic Procurement directs spend to your contracted suppliers by enabling an eCommerce shopping environment that connects you to your supplier’s catalogs of contracted items and services. Procurement transactions are no longer reactive and subjected to fulfilling requisitions. Instead, strategically sourced contracts can be enabled as catalogs for simple shopping cart ordering.
IWT’s Contract Catalog system provides functionality for users to shop catalogs via their internet browser and submit electronic orders. The system supports flexible approval rules, allowing authority figures to review and approve, edit, or reject orders. Once the order is approved, purchase orders can be sent to vendors.
- Provide end users the ability to shop a centralized ecommerce site containing approved vendor catalogs.
- Specification views include images, vendor profile, related files, and links to more detailed vendor product information.
- Catalogs can be configured for specific time periods and limited to specific user populations.
- Search by keywords, suppliers, categories, contracts, and organizational item numbers.
- Flexible workflow allows order routing through required steps, including spend thresholds.
- Printable shopping carts and orders offer an option for offline fulfillment.
- Complete online order history, including audit trails on all approval steps.