Supplier Registration and Management
The Supplier module provides an online “self service” registration wizard for your suppliers plus comprehensive supplier management tools. The registration feature allows interested suppliers the ability to enter company and user profile information, select commodity codes, business classifications, and apply for diversity classification.
Sourcing professionals utilize the supplier database to send notifications by email to suppliers associated with a commodity code(s), bidders list, diversity class, business class, a geographic region, and any combination further targeting the list. Registered suppliers can update their company profile at any time.
Send email notifications:
- Automatically to suppliers associated with a commodity or category code(s)
- Select specific suppliers &/or a pre-defined bidders list(s)
- By name, commodity code, diversity class, performance score, and geographic region
- Message supplier and require acknowledgement
- Non-Registered Suppliers
Supplier Management – Key Benefits
- Wizard style self registration process easily captures supplier profile information.
- Captures diversity information for tracking and reporting.
- Ability to capture custom data elements unique to each client.
- Supplier Profile Management
- Enhance risk management efforts with supplier performance scoring tool
- Download supplier data into a spreadsheet for offline use such as a mail merge
- Manage non-registered “offline” suppliers
- Daily reports outline supplier profile changes
- Track supplier activity such as response and award ratio