Accelerate Your Career
Ion Wave is a growing company making a huge impact in bidding automation. We love to drive the industry to a more automated future and have been doing that for government agencies for more than 20 years. We know to be the best we have to hire the best. If you think you have what it takes, keep reading!
- Develop expert-level understanding of our products.
- Provide exceptional customer support to our clients.
- Manage new customer onboarding, including project management and training.
- Create customer-facing resources, such as help documents or how-to videos.
- Build strong on-going relationships with our customers through regular check ins.
- Contribute to product enhancement road map, testing, and documentation efforts.
- Participate in planning for Users’ Conferences or other customer events.
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including web-based software and standard office applications.
- Previous professional experience in a software support role is preferred.
- Previous exposure to public procurement or special education is a plus.
- Enjoy an informal, family-like environment.
- Want the opportunity to work in an environment with minimal politics and bureaucracy.
- Have a strong work ethic and are self-motivated. We are not micromanagers.
- Possess a low maintenance personality and get along well with others. We are low drama.
- Take it personal. We want teammates who will take ownership in the company’s success.
- Salary based on experience. Raises and bonuses are performance based.
- Group medical and dental plans.
- Company paid disability insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Paid Holidays.
- Flexible work schedule.
- 401k with company match.