Our sales team works to build relationships with prospective customers by explaining how our solutions can deliver tangible benefits to public agencies. This team’s focus is to walk prospects through our low-pressure sales process from qualification to close.
- Building relationships with prospective public agency customers with the ultimate goal of selling our software solutions.
- Developing and executing a sales strategy for assigned territories in accordance with our sales philosophy.
- Creating a pipeline of qualified leads and working to schedule demonstrations of our software solutions.
- Representing the company at industry conferences, including making presentations to groups of prospective customers.
- Maintaining healthy relationships with customers – assisting with customer renewals and pursuing upsell opportunities.
- Enjoy an informal, family-like environment.
- Want the opportunity to work in an environment with minimal politics and bureaucracy.
- Have a strong work ethic and are self-motivated. We are not micromanagers.
- Possess a low maintenance personality and get along well with others. We are low drama.
- Take it personal. We want teammates who will take ownership in the company’s success.
- Competitive pay based on experience (increases and bonuses based upon performance)
- Group medical and dental plans (partially paid by the company)
- Health Savings Account (including a monthly company contribution)
- Company paid long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off (starting out at 15 days) & paid major holidays
- 401k Plan (5% company match)
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan (we contributed an additional 5% of compensation last year)
- Flexible and healthy work schedule (more than 40 hours is uncommon)